It seems the end of an era and mark to the occasion here are 35 activities for 18 month old and under – T is now almost 19 months old (well tomorrow she will be) so as we move from Baby activities to full blown toddler Activities.
These are 35 activities for 18 month old and under (well from around 6 months to 18 months) that we have done with T over the last year, they are easy to set up and in the most part are free and where there is a cost that is very little. There are Art Activities, Exploring, Imaginative Play, Sensory and activities for fine and gross motor skills.
- Contact Paper Butterflies
- Edible Finger Paints
- Sponge and dot Painting
- Homemade Finger Paints
- Traditional Finger Paints
- Rainbow Fish Hand Prints
- Glitter Hearts
- Canvas Painting
Everything is new for a baby but in that time you can create new experiences for them as well as let them explore here are a few of our favourites.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- All Holiday Resorts are not Equal – Reunion Resort Orlando - October 9, 2015
- Fish Curry by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - October 8, 2015
- Skip counting spider webs - October 8, 2015
- DIY Sensory Letters – Cursive Alphabet - October 7, 2015
- Build your own lunch – alternative to sandwich lunch box idea - October 7, 2015