I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
I’m very excited but thanks to an amazing friend/reader of Rainy Day Mum over on our facebook page each day in December before Christmas we will be posting an idea for a Picture Advent.
How the Picture Advent will work
Every morning I will post a picture over on the Facebook Page with materials needed to create the picture these are all Christmas themed pictures which you can create with your child each day. Helen (who wrote a fabulous guest post for me in the Spring about Baby Signing) and her daughter (2 years old) are creating the pictures for us and will be popping on and can answer any questions.
How you can join in and follow along
Make sure that you like Rainy Day Mum on facebook and add it to a list that you create so that you are sure that you can see the posts each day. Every morning (UK time around 8am) – I will upload the day’s picture and a how to and then you can have a go. What’s more we would love to see how you guys do so please post a picture of your “picture advent” on our facebook page as well so that everyone can join in.
Looking for even more creative Ideas for Counting down to Christmas? Then come and also join us as we do our Second Year of Creative Christmas Countdown – Organized by Alissa on Creative with Kids and Maggy on Red Ted Art with 24 bloggers we’re counting down to Christmas each day with crafts and family friendly activities.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016