We loved our homemade apple sauce recipe last week! We ended up making double of it! just so we could have a go at making one of our favourite snacks. These apple and cinnamon fruit roll-ups are so easy to make. They taste delicious and are perfect for adding to a lunchbox or for snacks during the day. So here you go our apple fruit leathers recipe that kids can cook themselves.
Fruit leathers or roll-ups are so easy to make at home! These apple and cinnamon ones are ideal for kids to cook in autumn and taste delicious.
Using our homemade slow cooker apple sauce you can make your own at home. Secure with parchment or greaseproof paper and store in an air tight container to eat as you wish.
What we love most about this recipe is that it also saves us money. Budget-Friendly and easy to make!
Love these apples and cinnamon fruit leathers then why not try this strawberry recipe for them that we found too!
Apple and Cinnamon Fruit Leathers
- Baking Tray
- Kitchen Scissors
- Parchment Paper
- Silicone baking tray liner
- 4 cups homemade apple sauce
- Preheat the oven to approximate 100C or around 200F. Line a baking tray with a silicone liner.
- Spread the applesauce in an even layer over the mat. Place in the preheated oven and cook 6 to 8hours, until the applesauce has dehydrated.
- When the applesauce has hardened, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Transfer the fruit leather to a piece of parchment paper. Use kitchen shears to cut the leather into one-inch strips. Roll each fruit leather up tostore until ready to eat.