This simple to make dinosaur craft for toddlers and preschooler will provide an activity plus a dress-up opportunity to stomp and roar like a dinosaur.
It's also perfect to go with our featured book for this week's Rainy Day Tots Dinosaurs Love Underpants by Claire Freedman as those dinosaurs stomp and roar around the pages of the book.
So here you go your ready in 5 minutes DIY Dinosaur Feet for toddlers and preschoolers to wear for a roaring and stomping playtime.
Dinosaurs Love Underpants Featured book of the Week
We have included affiliate links to some of the products and resources as an associate we may earn from qualifying purchases.
We love dinosaurs here on Rainy Day Mum and reading about them is one of our favourite things before we start to craft. It was difficult picking just one dinosaur book for toddlers and preschoolers to feature this week for Rainy Day Tots but we have.
Our featured book is Dinosaurs Love Underpants by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort.
We love the books by this author and illustrator combination. They are funny and have great rhyming words as well as being a little bit silly as well.
In Dinosaurs Love Underpants the mystery of the extinction of the dinosaurs is explained and it had our toddlers and preschoolers in giggles.
Making your Own Dinosaur Feet to Stomp and Road
This is such a quick and easy craft to do together with your toddlers and preschoolers.
Once made we then stomped and roared around the house along with our Dinosaur Rhymes and Songs.
If you want your own set to join along then we have made adult-sized dinosaur feet with shoe and cereal boxes.
Easy Dinosaur Feet Craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Take the 2 empty tissue boxes and wrap them in green construction paper.
- Use the glue sticks to attack the paper to the box.
- With the orange construction paper to cut out something that slightly resembled dinosaur claws.
- Glue these to the front.
- Slip your toddlers feet into the holes and let them stomp and roar as they become the dinosaurs.
More Dinosaur Arts and Crafts for your Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Get arty with our dinosaur process art stomping painting.
- Make your own Dinosaur Fossils with Salt Dough
- Create some more dinosaur footprints to paint with this time.