I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Welcome back to Tuesday Tots and thank you so much for linking up so many fabulous ideas last week. I love sharing them through my Prompts to Play newsletter and featuring some on a theme each week on Tuesday Tots. This week it’s 5 Monster Makes for Kids or my 5 Marvelous Monsters
First off have some fun with Monster Playdough from Putti’s World.
Adams in the North had fun with monster slime and making monster slime bottle monsters
From Red Ted Art some Monster Cookie faces these are so cute if Monsters could be called cute
Train Up a Child made some Milk Jug Monsters – again these look a lot of fun to create
and lastly Life at the Zoo made some Frankenstein Cookies on a stick wouldn’t these make a great party bag treat to end a Halloween Party.
Thank you again for linking up – if you have been featured please grab our badge from the side bar saying that you have been featured at Tuesday Tots on Rainy Day Mum and place on your site.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5?s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose, Learn with Play At Home and In Lieu of Preschool are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016