I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
We’re having terrible weather in the UK at the moment – you wouldn’t guess it was summer most of the time and the kids are getting cabin fever so we’re spending a lot of time singing and dancing.
Here are out top 10 songs to get kids moving
- Heads shoulders knees and toes – great for learning bod part and also a memory exercise when each verse you lose a body part but still keep the rhythm and timing
- Sleeping bunnies
- If you’re happy and you know it Clap your hands (stomp your feet, nod you head, turn around and say AH HA!)
- Wheels on the bus
- Five Little Speckled Frogs – lots of jumping off logs and splashing into pools
- Five little monkeys – we go and jump on our bed and act out the songs
- Here we go round the mulberry bush
- One finger one thumb keep moving
- Hockey Cokey
- Ring a ring of roses