I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
With Valentines Day around the corner here is a fun Glittery activities for toddlers to create a heart hanging for the window or room. This is a fun Valentines Day Activity that is great for those little hands to complete this year.
What you need to make these simple Valentines Day Hearts
A4 Coloured card
How to make the Glitter Hanging Hearts
Cut out heart shapes from the A4 card.
Allow the child to decorate the card with the glitter glue. We decorated one half of the heart and folded them in half to make a pretty pattern.
Allow the hearts to dry before decorating the back of the heart as you did the front.
Once both sides are dry, hole punch the top of the heart and thread through the coloured thread. We decided to hang ours in twos, so hole punched the bottom of two of the hearts and thread the coloured thread between this hole and one of the holes in the top of the other hearts.
We hung our finished glitter hearts in the window so they can catch the light.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Seeing Elsa and Anna at Walt Disney World - May 27, 2016
- End of School Year Party - May 27, 2016
- Microwave Salt Dough Rainbow Fish - May 26, 2016
- Keep Reading this Summer with Storybook Summer - May 25, 2016
- 100 Fun and Easy Learning Games for Kids – Supporting Learning at Home - May 24, 2016