With Valentines Day around the corner here is a fun Glittery activities for toddlers to create a heart hanging for the window or room. This is a fun Valentines Day Activity that is great for those little hands to complete this year.
What you need to make these simple Valentines Day Hearts
A4 Coloured card
How to make the Glitter Hanging Hearts
Cut out heart shapes from the A4 card.
Allow the child to decorate the card with the glitter glue. We decorated one half of the heart and folded them in half to make a pretty pattern.
Allow the hearts to dry before decorating the back of the heart as you did the front.
Once both sides are dry, hole punch the top of the heart and thread through the coloured thread. We decided to hang ours in twos, so hole punched the bottom of two of the hearts and thread the coloured thread between this hole and one of the holes in the top of the other hearts.
We hung our finished glitter hearts in the window so they can catch the light.
Linked to Red Ted Art’s Crafty Kids
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- It’s OK not to enjoy pregnancy - April 23, 2015
- Why a Royal Caribbean Cruise on Anthem of the Seas is perfect for your family - April 22, 2015
- Skip Counting Battlements - April 22, 2015
- Virtual Book Club for Kids – Summer Camp 2015 - April 21, 2015
- Bubble Mix – just like your Mom made - April 20, 2015