I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Welcome back to Tuesday Tots this week – So many fantastic fun ideas for the under 5’s linked up last week and this week I’m featuring 6 Christmas Tree Crafts for Toddlers that were linked up.
Momma’s Fun World shared some craft stick tree’s which are great for toddlers to make together with you and then you can remember their toddler years each time you decorate the tree.
I love window art and this Christmas Tree with Lights from Two Big, Two Little looks a lot of fun to make.
To go with the book The Little Crocked Christmas Tree Reading Confetti created some crocked little Christmas trees.
Printing is such a fun activity for Toddlers and Putti’s world creates a unique stamp that look like the branches on a Christmas Tree.
Create a Tree from hearts this holiday season for some fun with Blog Me Mom.
We love buttons and from The Good Long Road makes some button trees.
If you have been featured this week on Tuesday Tots then please grab our Featured At Tuesday Tots badge from the sidebar and add to your post if you wish.
This weeks Tuesday Tots is co-hosted by
Please pop over to those blogs and see who they are featuring this week. To find out about Tuesday Tots and the rules please see our Tuesday Tots page above.
I hope you enjoying making Christmas Tree Crafts with your Toddlers this week and if you are inspired please come and link up your posts. I also wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Thanks for linking up each week.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016