Here’s a quick Christmas Craft for kids from one of our readers Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees.
What you need to make Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees
Pom Poms in colours of your choice
String or Wool
PVA (white) glue
How you make Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees
Tie the string to the top of your pine cone, then squeeze glue all over the pine cone. Let the children put in the pom poms in the pine cone and leave to dry.
Thank you so much to Jules for the Christmas Craft for Kids.
Do you have a favourite Quick Christmas Craft for Kids to keep them crafting this holiday season?
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Fruit Swords and Magic Wands – Quick Snacks for kids - April 28, 2015
- OurPact – Cooperative Screen Time with the Kids - April 27, 2015
- Simple Printed Mothers Day Card - April 27, 2015
- Banish grey with Vanish Gold for Whites - April 27, 2015
- It’s OK not to enjoy pregnancy - April 23, 2015