I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Here’s a quick Christmas Craft for kids from one of our readers Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees.
What you need to make Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees
Pom Poms in colours of your choice
String or Wool
PVA (white) glue
How you make Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees
Tie the string to the top of your pine cone, then squeeze glue all over the pine cone. Let the children put in the pom poms in the pine cone and leave to dry.
Thank you so much to Jules for the Christmas Craft for Kids.
Do you have a favourite Quick Christmas Craft for Kids to keep them crafting this holiday season?
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Back to School Essentials for Mums - August 18, 2016
- Tie Dye T-shirts to make with kids - August 18, 2016
- Felixstowe with Kids – Oh we do like to be beside the Sea Side - August 9, 2016
- Designed for the beach - August 8, 2016
- School Days – School Uniform that Lasts - August 1, 2016