I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Here’s a quick Christmas Craft for kids from one of our readers Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees.
What you need to make Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees
Pom Poms in colours of your choice
String or Wool
PVA (white) glue
How you make Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees
Tie the string to the top of your pine cone, then squeeze glue all over the pine cone. Let the children put in the pom poms in the pine cone and leave to dry.
Thank you so much to Jules for the Christmas Craft for Kids.
Do you have a favourite Quick Christmas Craft for Kids to keep them crafting this holiday season?
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016