Here’s a quick Christmas Craft for kids from one of our readers Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees.
What you need to make Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees
Pom Poms in colours of your choice
String or Wool
PVA (white) glue
How you make Pom Pom Pine Cone Trees
Tie the string to the top of your pine cone, then squeeze glue all over the pine cone. Let the children put in the pom poms in the pine cone and leave to dry.
Thank you so much to Jules for the Christmas Craft for Kids.
Do you have a favourite Quick Christmas Craft for Kids to keep them crafting this holiday season?
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Toasted Oats, Mango, Blueberries and Yoghurt – Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food! - October 2, 2015
- Why a villa is a smart choice for an Orlando Vacation - October 2, 2015
- Pumpkin Seed Place Value – Subtraction Math Facts - October 1, 2015
- Crockpot Apple and Cinnamon Rice Pudding - September 29, 2015
- Slimey Limey Lemonade – Halloween Recipe - September 28, 2015