I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
I can’t believe the Olympics are over. It has been an amazing couple of weeks watching the competitors on TV and celebrating their success with them as well as seeing your amazing Olympic posts link up over the 18 days. The Kids Bloggers Go Olympics opened up for the celebrations on Living Montessori Now and has been celebrated with food, activities, learning exercises and fun around the world with many people joining. Closing Yesterday at Teach Preschool.
I wanted to Thank everyone who has joined in and linked up their Olympic posts and share some of my favourites with you from the over 100 posts linked up.
The rings and the symbols
Flags, posters, food and games were devised to look at the rings and the colours that they include. There was ring games, some glow in the dark some garden fun. The rings were painted, threaded, plungered, made with playdough and in a number of different ways to eat (1, 2, 3).
London and the history of the Games
Hosting your own games
Learnt about the Ethics
I hope you have enjoyed the celebration of the Olympics as much as we have and hope that you will come and join us tomorrow evening on the 14th August 2012 for a twitter Party at 2pm CST (8pm GMT) to have fun keeping the Olympic spirit alive that we have lightened in our children.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016