Play dough is such a simple to make and use material for sensory play with toddlers and preschoolers. Check out these ideas from last week linked up to Tuesday Tots for some creative Play dough play this Christmas.
Start of by creating you own play dough – we have some of our favourite Christmas play dough recipes easy to make and they only take 4 mins from start to finish.
Giving your child the ability to explore play dough as they wish by providing them with equipment they can use to experiment and investigate in different ways is a fabulous and Racheous – Loveable Learning has a Christmas play dough fine motor play that does just that.
You can’t get more Christmas like than adding sparkles to the play dough fun whether through glitter or tinsel it’s even more festive and over on Laughing Kids Learn they are adding tinsel to the play dough for some Christmas fun.
It’s time for another Tuesday Tots – the weekly play date for the under 5’s. Please come and share your activities, crafts and posts for the under 5’s.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Toasted Oats, Mango, Blueberries and Yoghurt – Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food! - October 2, 2015
- Why a villa is a smart choice for an Orlando Vacation - October 2, 2015
- Pumpkin Seed Place Value – Subtraction Math Facts - October 1, 2015
- Crockpot Apple and Cinnamon Rice Pudding - September 29, 2015
- Slimey Limey Lemonade – Halloween Recipe - September 28, 2015