I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Play dough is such a simple to make and use material for sensory play with toddlers and preschoolers. Check out these ideas from last week linked up to Tuesday Tots for some creative Play dough play this Christmas.
Start of by creating you own play dough – we have some of our favourite Christmas play dough recipes easy to make and they only take 4 mins from start to finish.
Giving your child the ability to explore play dough as they wish by providing them with equipment they can use to experiment and investigate in different ways is a fabulous and Racheous – Loveable Learning has a Christmas play dough fine motor play that does just that.
You can’t get more Christmas like than adding sparkles to the play dough fun whether through glitter or tinsel it’s even more festive and over on Laughing Kids Learn they are adding tinsel to the play dough for some Christmas fun.
It’s time for another Tuesday Tots – the weekly play date for the under 5’s. Please come and share your activities, crafts and posts for the under 5’s.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016