As we finish this school year and head into the next you will have been told by your kid’s teachers or know yourself areas that they need to work on over the summer to ready themselves for the new school year. As a parent, I sit there and think how am I going to help them with that especially as I’m not a worksheet or a workbook type person and neither are my kids. For that reason I’ve got together with a fabulous set of bloggers from around the world to bring your our latest collaborative e-book ABC’s and 123’s.
What is ABC’s and 123’s about?
With 40+ hands-on activities for learning letters and early maths is an ideal resource to purchase and use with your kids this summer.
Each activity is laid out on a double spread within the e-book with a full list of materials and step by step instructions plus variations on the activity for older and younger children.
I know of many schools and teachers that use worksheets, they sit their class down and teach them from textbooks and fill in worksheet after worksheet and the kids learn. But, at the same time they switch off from learning and find it boring or they don’t succeed as well as they code, because they may be switched off or because the style of teaching doesn’t match their learning style.
With hands-on activities for learning, you make learning fun, accessible to all kids no matter what their ability and you focus on the biggest learning style for young kids kinesthetic. DOING rather than reading, listening, watching, writing young kids learn by doing and hands-on activities are proved to work.
In ABC’s and 123’s you will be able to dip in and out as you want to support their learning – and it’s not just for now, if you have a preschooler then this book will be with you all the way through to they are in 2nd grade and working on double digit additions.
What do you get in the ABC’s and 123’s book?
Like the previous books, we have collaborated on this is full of fantastic activities and this time focused on learning your ABC’s and 123’s. With 40+ activities in the book, you can find activities which focus on learning names, counting, identifying individual letters, working on shapes and many more. The single price for you the ebook covers your download and where a printable is needed for the activity that is included as well.
All the details you need here?
So here’s the details:
You can buy the book by clicking on the big BUY IT now button below – this will take you to a new page and you will be able to fill in your details and pay by PayPal or using a credit/debit card.
The ebook is currently on sale from 10th April 2017 through to 7th May 2017. Instead of the normal price of $14.99 it is on sale for $9.99 AND you get the bonus ABC’s and 123’s kit.
The bonus kit contains stickers and certificates for your children to celebrate them joining in the challenege, extra resources for you to use to support their hands on learning with printable resources and games.
Here’s what you get
18 additional printables, over 70 pages including:
- ABCs and 123s poster
- ABCs and 123s challenge sticker sheet
- ABCs and 123s challenge certificates
- Colourful alphabet cards – upper and lower case
- Colourful number cards – 1 – 20
- Animal A – Z matching game
- Bingo play sets – a numbers and a letter set
- Goldilocks math and storytelling play set
- Number treasure hunt cards
- Pizza parlour math role play set – great for counting and fractions
- Number Wheels – 1 – 10 and 11 – 20
- Rocket Word Family Game
- Pipe Cleaner Letters
- Number Car Park play mat
- Farm Animal Count And Clip
- Art Dice Drawing Game
- Shell Counting and Matching Game
- Brilliant book lists for books that feature counting, arithmetic, place place value, money, time, fraction and more, and a whole alphabet book list featuring titles for each letter, a through to z
Are my kids too old?
NO – whether you have preschoolers or school age kids the activities are designed for 3 – 8-year-olds and can be adapted easily for the ages of your children. In ABC’s and 123’s there are activities that work on:
- learning to recognise and write letters and numbers.
- understanding both upper and lower case letters.
- drawing shapes and making marks.
- working on alphabetic order.
- working on spelling of your name, sight words, cvc words and other vocabulary.
- developing language skills.
- understanding one-to-one correspondence.
- learning to count, to add, and subtract.
- base-ten understanding and double digit addition.
Skills that go from toddlers and preschoolers up to 2nd grade level.
Important Information about the book
You can buy this book anywhere in the world – although the price is in dollar’s at the checkout the price is converted according to current exchange rates based on your local currency or that of your bank/PayPal account.
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs US$ 14.99.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
The ABCs and 123s ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to email@example.com or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.
Buy it now
So before the price increases BUY IT NOW ! Just 1 click on the big BLUE BUY IT NOW button will make supporting your child’s learning easier. Yyou spending less time on Pinterest searching for a way that you can help you child grasp an idea that they have missed before.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Double up with SING and Win! - May 22, 2017
- Star Wars A New Hope ~ Connecting Generations and Inspiring Reading - May 20, 2017
- Reading and connecting with books to stop the summer slide - May 19, 2017