Instant Pot homemade kids chicken fajitas
Quick and easy electronic pressure cooker recipe for family chicken fajitas. Quick, simple and tasty with homemade fajita seasoning.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons homemade fajita seasoning
- 1 red sweet pepper sliced no thinner than 1/4 inch
- 1 medium white onion sliced no thinner than 1/4 inch
- water minimum required for the pressure cooker
Pour water into the pressure cooker and place the trivet inside.
Put the chicken breasts on top of the trivet.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon homemade fajita seasoning.
Top the chicken with the sliced peppers and onions.
Sprinkle with remaining fajita spice mix.
Close and set the valve to sealing.
Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook on high for 15 minutes depending on the number of chicken breasts.
Quick release the pressure.
Carefully remove the chicken breast and vegetables from the pressure cooker.
Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and slice or shred.
Toss the chicken breasts pieces with vegetables and serve with tortillas and toppings.