With Valentines around the corner, the kids wanted to make some Valentine's Day Cards to share with their friends.
Using our Epson EcoTank Printer I knew it would be an ecofriendly way for them to get creative using our FREE printable to make some cards to send.
So here we got a simple idea using our FREE printable heart template and cards to create a cute Valentine's Day Card with your kids.
This is a sponsored post as part of our Epson Ambassador Role.
Making PrintAble Crafts a Little More EcoFriendly
Here on Rainy Day Mum, we love printable crafts and games but there were certain aspects of printing that I really disliked.
The cartridges that were single-use and how often you needed to change them especially when your printing colourful projects with the kids.
The Epson EcoTank range has changed our opinion and as you will see if you head to our store as printing is more ecofriendly we are producing more games and playables for you and your kids to use.
We have an Epson EcoTank ET-7700 and have been using it for about 3 months now in the family, printing out homework, crafts, activities and lots of colouring pages.
With up to 14,000 pages with the ink included in the printer, we know that we aren't going to run out soon.
3D Printable Valentines Cards to Make with Kids
Printable crafts are great fun to do with the kids.
Having a template that you can cut around and then make or use bits to create your own items is a great way to save time.
We've provided our simple hearts template for you to use to create these cards. But, you may also want to check out the Epson Kids Corner with even more Valentine's Themed Printable Crafts for the kids and you to make including
- Heart garland
- More Valentine's Day Card Templates
- Patterned Heart Bookmarks
- Themed printable wrapping paper.
The printable template can be found in our Rainy Day Mum store.
Below the instructions, you will find the other 2 versions of the cards that you can make with the template just click through for a complete how-to on making these as well with the kids.
I Like Hanging with You Printable 3D Heart Card for Kids to Make
- Print out on white card your sets of hearts
- On Pink Card Print out the 4th page with I like Hanging with You and a large heart on
- Cut out one of the 6 sets of hearts
- Fold each of the hearts in half from the dip to the point with the pattern sides touching
- With the pink card make a small pinch in the centre of the heart shape and snip with scissors
- Now cut out the heart so you have a heart shapes hole
- With either glue or double-sided sticky tape place the hearts together with the white parts glued
- When you have 3 joined attach the ribbon to the side of the heart and then continue with the other 3 folded hearts
- You will now have a hanging 3D heart for your card
- Cut the ribbon to the exact length by placing the hanging heart in the heart cut out on the card
- Stick the ribbon to the inside of the card
- Now fold your card in half and you are ready to give to someone
3D Heart Bouquet Valentines Card
3D Owl Card For Valentines
Super-Cute Owl Always Love you Card made from the same pack
More Printable Valentines Activities For Kids
Love these cards and printables check out these 3 games we have made for Valentines Day celebrations as well.
- Valentines Board Game with Printable Die to Play with Kids
- FREE Printable Tic Tac Toe game for Kids
- Valentine's Themed Heart Memory Game for you and your tots to play