We’re going all things Grinch this Christmas as we sit and read How The Grinch Stole Christmas and watch the movies and cartoons. My kids love the Grinch and we have had a lot of fun creating Grinch Crafts, Activities and Recipes in the past. This time we have a very simple Grinch Cookie that the kids can decorate and it’s quick to make.
Grinch Nutter Butters Cookies to Create
Whilst I was over in the USA I discovered Nutter Butters for the first time and loved them. I bought back a box for the kids and they discovered them too! I love how easy they are to use to create some fun quick and easy decorated cookies and they lend themselves perfectly for these Grinch themed treats for kids to make.
Now I haven’t found them in our local supermarket but I have found them online so you can make them in the UK too. If not I think that these would be great made with some of our favourite sandwich biscuits just adapt the decorating.
We have included links to ingredients and things we recommend. If you buy via the links we may earn a small commission.
Easy Grinch Decorated Cookies Ingredients
Easy to Decorate Grinch Nutter Butters Cookies
- 1 packet Nutter Butters
- 2 cups Light green candy melts
- 1 cup Cocoa candy melts
- 1 packet Miniature M&M’s
- Line a baking tray with a piece of greaseproof paper.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the green candy melts. Use 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Place a Nutter Butters into your melted green chocolate, making sure it’s covered and remove with a fork shaking off any excess chocolate.
- Place onto the baking tray and add two yellow M&M’s towards to top for eyes.
- Transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes when all your Nutter Butters are covered this is so that they can set
- Add one cup of cocoa candy melts into a small microwaveable bowl and melt on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Scoop your melted cocoa melts into a silicone piping bag and draw a dot on each eye and draw the Grinch’s face like pictured.
More How the Grinch Stole Christmas Recipes for Kids to Make
Find the 3 recipes above for Grinch Heart Cookies, Who Mash and a delicious Grinch Themed Lemonade on our How the Grinch Stole Christmas Family Movie Night.
Make a healthy Grinch Drink for the kids with this Grinch Smoothie perfect for healthy Grinch Themed Recipes for the kids.
Don’t Forget to Pin these How the Grinch Stole Christmas Treats to Make Later
Share these Easy Grinch Treats with others on Facebook