Valentine’s Cards are one of our favourite crafts to make with the kids at this time of the year.
This year the kids decided they wanted to use our printer to make someones that are fun to share with friends and family.
This OWL always love you card is part of our FREE printable Valentine’s Day Card and Hearts pack over in our Rainy Day Store and one of the 3 cards that you can easily make with the set.
So here you go a 3D Owl Heart Valentine’s Card to download, create and send with kids.
FREE Printable Owl Valentine’s Card for Kids to Make
This is such a cute card to make with the kids.
They can pick which hearts to use from the 6 different patterns provided in the pattern and then cut them to the right size for their 3D beak as well as the wings and feet.
PRINTABLE FUN VALENTINES GAMES IN OUR RAINY DAY MUM STORE
Some fun Valentine’s Cards for Toddlers and Preschoolers to make too!
Scroll past the instructions and you’ll find 2 other cards that you can make with the same pack from our Valentine’s Day Printables in our Rainy Day Mum Store.
How to Make your FREE Printable Owl Will Always Love you Valentine’s Day Card
- Download and print the hearts and the OWL will always love you card from the pack
- Cut out 4 of one set of the hearts, 2 sets of 2 of different hearts.
- Fold the 4 hearts in half so that the patterned sides meet.
- Now stick 2 together and the other 2 together to create 2 "Wings" for your owl.
- Attach them to the sides of the heart on the card.
- With one of the other cut out hearts cut a smaller heart out and attach for the feet at the bottom of the heart on the card.
- Attach the 2 googly eyes to the card.
- With the final 2 hearts you have cut out. Make smaller and then fold and attach to create a small 3D beak for your owl.
- Add to the card and stick in place.
- Now your card is ready to send to your loved ones.
I like Hanging with you Valentine’s 3D Heart Card
I love you Bunches and Bunches 3D Heart Valentine’s Card
Cerys is a marine biologist, environmental educator, teacher, mum, and home educator from the UK. She loves getting creative, whether it is with simple and easy crafts and ideas, activities to make learning fun, or delicious recipes that you and your kids can cook together you'll find them all shared here on Rainy Day Mum.