We are loving playing games together and have enjoyed getting creative with them. Using ideas of our favourite childhood games and adapting them to different themes to keep us entertained all summer long. This FREE Printable Game of "guess who" is one of them. We have loved playing across video with younger cousins and the kids trying it out as well. So here we go our Emergency Service Guess Who Game and how we are printing through the summer whilst keeping the kids entertained.
This is a sponsored post written as part of a Epson Ambassadorship.
Printable Summer Fun & Epson EcoTank
Although we are gearing down our summer learning that doesn't mean our printer gets a break. Instead, colouring pages, activities and games are requested and printed from the kitchen table.
With the Epson EcoTank ET-7700 that we have been using since October and are yet to refill I know the with the app on the tablets the kids can do it themselves and keep themselves entertained for a little longer away from the screens and devices.
You can read our initial impressions of the EcoTank here and now that we have had 4 months of at home learning I can say we will never get a different printer. Eco-friendly, print from anywhere, so many pages per refillable bottle. And I can work alongside it whilst the kids print to it too!
As the weather is so unpredictable in the UK, having access to the Internet and games makes it easy for us to print and play whenever we want. The Epson Kids Corner is full of crafts, colouring pages and activities to do together. We are loving making the animal cubes, it's been great supporting learning about nets and 3D shapes.
Emergency Services Free Printable Guess Who Game
BUT, we've also got a game for you to play that is inspired by one of our favourite turn taking games Guess Who.
This version features tools, animals and people that help us in the community and when we are in need. From hospital workers to the firefighters.
Played just like guess who, you pick a card from the pack and then the opposite play asks simple questions that require a yes or no answer to guess what the object is.
What you need to play FREE Printable Emergency services Game for Kids
- Download and print your game boards here
- Laminator and Laminating pockets
- Whiteboard marker
- Download and print the game boards and cards for FREE from the Rainy Day Mum Store
- Laminate the 2 games boards
- Cut out the character cards for each player
How to Play Community Helpers Guess WHo
- Set up the game boards either side of a divider so the other player can't see the board.
- Each player selects a card for the game.
- Taking turns they ask simple questions to narrow down who the other person has.
The questions asked must have a yes or no answer.
The winner is the person to identify the others character first.
More Key Worker and Emergency Services Activities for Kids
- Community Helpers Begging Sounds Activity
- Fire and Police Roll and Cover Maths Printables
- Clip and Count Emergency Services Game
- People Who Help Us Picture Domino