We do love our fudge here in the Rainy Day Mum house. The easier to make the better! Our slow cooker fudge recipe is a favourite to share with friends and neighbours at Christmas Time but I wanted a little treat to share with them at Halloween and with our American neighbours for Thanksgiving. So this Candy Corn White Chocolate Fudge is quick and easy to make - in fact the longest part of the recipe is waiting for it to set!
Candy Corn White Chocolate Fudge
We have placed the ingredients list below to make it easy for you to find the ingredients especially if you are in the UK as some of them aren't readily available in the store.
However, if you just want to go to the recipe then click on the link below but scroll up a little way to find out how to make this easy fudge in the slow cooker instead of in the saucepan if you want.
Ingredients for the Simple White Chocolate Fudge
We have included links to the ingredients that we used to make this recipe. If you buy via the links we may earn a small commission.
525g (18 1/2oz or 3 cups) White Chocolate Chips
14.2g (1/2 oz or 1 tablespoon) Unsalted Butter
1 can Sweeten Condensed Milk (397g or 14oz)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Candy Corn Extras for a Fall Themed White Chocolate Fudge
We've used some pumpkin pie M&M's in this recipe - now these aren't easy to get hold of the UK but you can find them on Amazon and they add a little pumpkin flavouring to the mix perfect for autumn baking.
100g Pumpkin Pie M and M's (4oz 1/2 cup)
100g Candy Corn (4oz 1/2 cup)
Making this Autumn White Chocolate Fudge Recipe in the Slow Cooker
For the purposes of the pictures, I have made the recipe in the saucepan but the nice thing about these simple fudge recipes is that you can also make them in the slow cooker.
Follow the first step in the recipe but instead of putting the ingredients into a saucepan add them to the slow cooker and put it on medium heat.
Now stir it every 10 minutes until you have it all melted and combined.
Then add the remaining ingredients and transfer to cool.
Candy Corn White Chocolate Fudge
- 525 g White chocolate chips
- 14 g Unsalted butter
- 1 can Sweeten condensed milk 397 g
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 100 g Candy corn
- 100 g Pumpkin Pie M&Ms
- 2 TBSP Fall leaf sprinkles Optional Decoration for the top of the fudge
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with silicone coated parchment paper folding it over the edges of the pan.
- Heat the white chocolate chips, butter and sweetened condensed milk in a large pan over medium heat.
- Stir regularly until everything has melted and it is smooth and easy to mix.
- Remove from the heat, add the vanilla, candy corn and M&Ms
- Scoop the mixture into the lined pan.
- If you wish you can sprinkle on some fall coloured sprinkles like the leaf ones that we used. But these are optional.
- Set aside the fudge at room temperature until set. If you wish to speed up the setting then you can place in the fridge.
- Remove from the pan by lifting the edges of the parchment paper.
- Cut into 1-inch squares and enjoy!
More Autumn and Halloween Recipes to Make
Fun Halloween Recipes to Cook that are so easy even the kids can make them!
Delicious Pumpkin Spice Desserts to bake ideal for those with a sweet tooth.
Autumn Baking for kids with these tasty Leaf and Tree Snacks and Treats.