This is an Advertising promotion for NatWest
When I was a child one of the things about saving money in a proper bank was collecting the Piggy Banks that you collected when you put in enough money to the account. The favourite and the ones that me and my friends loved the best were the NatWest Piggy Banks.
We received a Piggy Pack through the post at the end of last week and J, T and I set about crafting some Pigs to enter in the competition.
I’ve had two poorly babies this week so I set this up for them to do once the Calpol kicked in, a couple of different size circles from cardstock, a pipe cleaner twirled into curls, some different things to decorate with, felt triangles, glue and some glitter glue.
Will you be joining in crafting Pigs by Kids for Natwest for a change to win your design being created into a piggy bank? We’re now off to upload our images to the gallery and enter the Natwest Pigs by Kids competition.
- The Competition is open to children up to 13 years old
- The winning design will become the new NatWest Pig
- Closing date for enteries is 12pm on 11th November 2012
- Terms & Conditions apply – see website for details.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Top Tips for Choosing Your Family’s Real Christmas Tree - November 16, 2017
- 2-ingredient Puff Pastry Mince Pie Stack Party Bites - November 15, 2017
- Needle Felted Penguin Christmas Ornament - November 14, 2017