Looking for a last-minute Valentine’s Day Card to make with the kids?
This cute card to send is part of our FREE Printable Cards and Heart’s Pack and is so cute to make.
With 3 hearts in 3D and the message, I love you Bunches and Bunches you can make it in a few minutes.
So here you go our FREE Printable Love you Bunches and Bunches Valentine’s Day Card to Make with Kids.
Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
Listening to the parent’s on our Rainy Day Tots newsletter one of the things they have said is that they don’t always have time and want the mess created when they get out the paints for crafts.
And most crafts for toddlers that they have seen involved paints.
This card can be made with toddlers with your help. However, an older child would be able to make on their own.
They’ll just need either double-sided sticky tape or a glue stick to create the bunch of flowers and 3D heart flowers on the front.
Scroll past the instructions and you’ll also find links to the other 2 cards that you can make with the FREE Printable Cards and Hearts Pack available in our Rainy Day Mum store.
PRINTABLE FUN VALENTINES GAMES IN OUR RAINY DAY MUM STORE
Some fun Valentine’s Cards for Toddlers and Preschoolers to make too!
I love you Bunches and Bunches Printable Valentine’s Day Card
- Download and print the hearts and the Bunches of Love Card.
- Cut out 3 hearts from 3 of the different sets of hearts.
- Fold the hearts in half so the patterned sides touch.
- Now stick 3 of the hearts together to form a 3D heart.
- Repeat the step above with the other 2 sets of hearts.
- Cut strips of green card to form the stems of the flowers.
- Glue the stems and 3D flower hearts in place on the front of the card as the picture below shows.
- Attach a ribbon to "tie" the bunch of flowers together and glue in place.
- Fold the card in half.
- Now your card is ready to send to your loved ones.
Printable 3D Hanging Heart Valentine’s Day Card
Use the same pack of hearts and cards to create a 3D Hanging Heart Card with the Kids.
Printable Owl Valentine’s Day Card
Super-cute OWL always Love you printable 3D hearts card to make with the same pack.
Cerys is a marine biologist, environmental educator, teacher, mum, and home educator from the UK. She loves getting creative, whether it is with simple and easy crafts and ideas, activities to make learning fun, or delicious recipes that you and your kids can cook together you'll find them all shared here on Rainy Day Mum.