This Winter it’s the Winter Olympics, we really enjoyed celebrating the London Olympics in 2012 and are now looking forward to celebrating the Winter Olympics with 5 activities to help your tots get in the mood.
First off from our Archives – it’s time to get making some medals – and we have some easy to make medals.
Over on Play Eat Grow they have some fun ideas to host your own Opening Ceremony Party for the Olympics.
With the Olympics it’s great to get in some learning and for your toddlers it’s a great opportunity to learn some colours – check out how they use the light table for some Olympic Colour Learning over on B-Inspired Mama.
For your older tot over on JDaniel 4’s Mom there are some great printable graphs and diagrams for you to work on with your child.
And because all I hear from T at the moment is SNACK SNACK SNACK – I have to include these Olympic themed Bento Snack from JDaniel 4’s Mom.
Welcome back to Tuesday Tots – if you are linking up for the first time please check out our guidelines (there’s not many). Each week Tuesday Tots is hosted by
Rainy Day Mum
every week posts that are linked up are shared in a feature post on the sites as well as being pinned to our Tuesday Tots Pinterest Board.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- All Holiday Resorts are not Equal – Reunion Resort Orlando - October 9, 2015
- Fish Curry by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - October 8, 2015
- Skip counting spider webs - October 8, 2015
- DIY Sensory Letters – Cursive Alphabet - October 7, 2015
- Build your own lunch – alternative to sandwich lunch box idea - October 7, 2015