I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Early Spring can be so changeable – one day it’s cold enough for snow the next short sleeves and a walk on the beach or the pool is a good idea so doing some weather crafts and activities is a good idea. Here’s some simple weather crafts and activities to do with your tots.
First off from Stir the Wonder is a wind exploration table – with so many windy days here in the UK this is a fantastic idea especially at this time of the year.
Another wind themed post this time a craft to create a wind sock again from Stir the Wonder.
With wind, rain, sun and showers rainbows are inevitable and this Rainbow Lacing busy bag from Coffee Cups and Crayons working on weather, fine motor skills and colour recognition this is fantastic for those tots.
Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Tots – I love popping by and seeing what you have been up to each week there are so many fun ideas linked up.
I’m starting to collect Easter crafts and activities for preschoolers so if you have any ideas please link up and I will be pinning and sharing across my Rainy Day Mum Facebook Page and Rainy Day Mum Pinterest Boards.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016