Welcome back to Tuesday Tots and what another amazing week of links, and this week in honour of Jubilee Parties that we are having and preparing for this week some fun jubilee and party inspired posts from last weeks linky.
First off from Happy Whimsical Hearts – a silly hat tea party – this looks so much fun
To enjoy a true British Jubilee party we need some Union Jack Bunting and A Mummy Too has a great one to printout.
We could make cakes for our party – but with wearing our silly hats what would be better than to pop to a playdough cake shop from Create with your hands and buy some brilliant play dough cakes.
No Jubilee party would be complete without a Crown for the queen and Multiple Mummy has a great one.
f you have been featured please grab the badge from our sidebar and add to your blog or post to show that you have been featured.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5?s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- All Holiday Resorts are not Equal – Reunion Resort Orlando - October 9, 2015
- Fish Curry by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - October 8, 2015
- Skip counting spider webs - October 8, 2015
- DIY Sensory Letters – Cursive Alphabet - October 7, 2015
- Build your own lunch – alternative to sandwich lunch box idea - October 7, 2015