I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Welcome back to Tuesday Tots and we’re still in the Olympic Spirit so I’m featuring some more ideas to keep you celebrating along with us and the Kids Bloggers Go Olympics celebrations as well.
After watching the Olympic Opening Ceremony we still very much into passing the torch and Toddler Approved has a whole post of ideas for celebrating the opening ceremony.
There is a huge collection of free printables from The Owl Factory on Connect a Blog.
Inspired by Family Magazine has these great Olympic Activiteis and Crafts.
From Living Montessori now this amazing Montessori Inspired Olympic Unit features many activities that I want to get started at home over the next year with .
From Highhill Homeschool – looking at Olympia in Greece.
This Olympic ring inspired artwork from Chalkboards to strollers would be so much fun to print.
f you have been featured this week please feel free to grab our featured at Tuesday Tots badge from the sidebar and add it to your site if you wish.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5’s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016