I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
My favourite post from last week is this one about switching off your smart phone and connecting with your children – this is exactly what I have been doing (although I don’t have a smart phone – mine is my laptop) and getting down and playing with J and T. Thank you to Train Up a Child for the information.
As the Olympics will be held in London this year I’m featuring 3 Olympic posts this week. The first from Multiple Mummy is a really easy to make homemade hoopla game. I love the fact that there is an introduction to the colours of the olympic rings and fun play activity as well. Check out all of the possible ways to play it at the end.
From Make do and Friend this Olympic Logo painting to get us in the mood for the celebrations. This is so simple to do and uses recycled materials.
Getting active is so much fun and Mummy Mummy Mum gets us hurdling this week with some homemade hurdles and an edible medal as well.
If you have been featured please grab the badge from our sidebar and add to your blog or post to show that you have been featured.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5’s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016