My favourite post from last week is this one about switching off your smart phone and connecting with your children – this is exactly what I have been doing (although I don’t have a smart phone – mine is my laptop) and getting down and playing with J and T. Thank you to Train Up a Child for the information.
As the Olympics will be held in London this year I’m featuring 3 Olympic posts this week. The first from Multiple Mummy is a really easy to make homemade hoopla game. I love the fact that there is an introduction to the colours of the olympic rings and fun play activity as well. Check out all of the possible ways to play it at the end.
From Make do and Friend this Olympic Logo painting to get us in the mood for the celebrations. This is so simple to do and uses recycled materials.
Getting active is so much fun and Mummy Mummy Mum gets us hurdling this week with some homemade hurdles and an edible medal as well.
If you have been featured please grab the badge from our sidebar and add to your blog or post to show that you have been featured.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5’s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Toasted Oats, Mango, Blueberries and Yoghurt – Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food! - October 2, 2015
- Why a villa is a smart choice for an Orlando Vacation - October 2, 2015
- Pumpkin Seed Place Value – Subtraction Math Facts - October 1, 2015
- Crockpot Apple and Cinnamon Rice Pudding - September 29, 2015
- Slimey Limey Lemonade – Halloween Recipe - September 28, 2015