I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
So this week I’m featuring some letter fun posts from last week that inspired me
From learn with play at home there is a great alphabet game with a link to download the printable letters.
Using some letters and cookies I know a few little ones that would love this fun way to match up letters especially when you can eat them as well.
How about going on a Hunt for Hidden textures from Pink Oddy.
If you have been featured please grab the badge from our sidebar and add to your blog or post to show that you have been featured.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5’s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Back to School Essentials for Mums - August 18, 2016
- Tie Dye T-shirts to make with kids - August 18, 2016
- Felixstowe with Kids – Oh we do like to be beside the Sea Side - August 9, 2016
- Designed for the beach - August 8, 2016
- School Days – School Uniform that Lasts - August 1, 2016