I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
From the top
Teach your children how to treasure books with great tips from Living Montessori Now including a video on how to open and close a book the Montesorri way.
With children either already back at school or very soon starting (including J in a few weeks) Smiling Like Sunshine has some great books on Starting School that were shared last week.
Highhill Homeschool shared with us There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly book and puppet – we’ve been singing this like mad since I spotted it linked up last week.
Encouraging reading is so important and Stay At Home Educator linked up a great post on Encouraging Emergent Literacy last week.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5?s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose and One Perfect Day are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Whilst you come and link up – please come over to Blogging with kids and see what is happening in the Community over there. Come share ideas, find advice and support and collaborate with amazing bloggers from around the world.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016