I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Welcome back to Tuesdsay Tots and what an amazing selection of learning and play as well as fantastic advice for parents and carers linked up last week. I have had great fun looking through the posts and finding out what you have been up to.
Here’s are my 3 favourite posts from the week
I love how around the world toddlers are doing this same things – this was one of J’s favourite activities this week whilst it was raining from The Intentional Momma.
The crabs, the turtles caught my eye instantly and I couldn’t help but featuring them. Thanks to Red Ted Art for some sea life inspiration.
If you have been featured this week please feel free to grab our featured at Tuesday Tots badge from the sidebar and add it to your site if you wish.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5’s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose and One Perfect Day are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Whilst you come and link up – please come over to Blogging with kids and see what is happening in the Community over there. Come share ideas, find advice and support and collaborate with amazing bloggers from around the world.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016