This is a fantastic book full of made up rhyming words a wocket in my pocket, a findow in my window and a gellar in the cellar. J absolute loves this and we have spent many many hours since reading There’s a Wocket in my Pocket making up other creatures that we could have in different places around the house.
From having never read Dr Seuss to J or T back in February we are now adding titles to our collection and enjoying them all but this is still a firm favourite of ours.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Squashed Tomato Pasta Sauce - May 26, 2015
- Virtual Book Club for Kids – Summer Camp 2015 - May 25, 2015
- Summer Evenings – Family Fun Ideas with Young Kids - May 22, 2015
- Be Street Smart with Solar – #BritainsBrightestStreet - May 21, 2015
- Letter Recognition Flowers - May 20, 2015