I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
This is a fantastic book full of made up rhyming words a wocket in my pocket, a findow in my window and a gellar in the cellar. J absolute loves this and we have spent many many hours since reading There’s a Wocket in my Pocket making up other creatures that we could have in different places around the house.
From having never read Dr Seuss to J or T back in February we are now adding titles to our collection and enjoying them all but this is still a firm favourite of ours.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Keep Reading this Summer with Storybook Summer - May 25, 2016
- 100 Fun and Easy Learning Games for Kids – Supporting Learning at Home - May 24, 2016
- D.I.Y Nature Study Kit for Kids - May 17, 2016
- Spring and Summer Family Picnic Time Competition - May 16, 2016
- Double Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf - May 16, 2016