I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
This is a fantastic book full of made up rhyming words a wocket in my pocket, a findow in my window and a gellar in the cellar. J absolute loves this and we have spent many many hours since reading There’s a Wocket in my Pocket making up other creatures that we could have in different places around the house.
From having never read Dr Seuss to J or T back in February we are now adding titles to our collection and enjoying them all but this is still a firm favourite of ours.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Back to School Essentials for Mums - August 18, 2016
- Tie Dye T-shirts to make with kids - August 18, 2016
- Felixstowe with Kids – Oh we do like to be beside the Sea Side - August 9, 2016
- Designed for the beach - August 8, 2016
- School Days – School Uniform that Lasts - August 1, 2016