I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
This is a fantastic book full of made up rhyming words a wocket in my pocket, a findow in my window and a gellar in the cellar. J absolute loves this and we have spent many many hours since reading There’s a Wocket in my Pocket making up other creatures that we could have in different places around the house.
From having never read Dr Seuss to J or T back in February we are now adding titles to our collection and enjoying them all but this is still a firm favourite of ours.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016