I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
This is a fantastic book full of made up rhyming words a wocket in my pocket, a findow in my window and a gellar in the cellar. J absolute loves this and we have spent many many hours since reading There’s a Wocket in my Pocket making up other creatures that we could have in different places around the house.
From having never read Dr Seuss to J or T back in February we are now adding titles to our collection and enjoying them all but this is still a firm favourite of ours.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Pinkalicious Sand Tray for Pre-Writing Practice - July 1, 2016
- Over in the Forest Themed Clip Cards - June 29, 2016
- Your one-stop shop guide to kicking the debt habit - June 29, 2016
- Beach Essentials for Families - June 28, 2016
- Dinosaur Woods A conservation lessons for kids - June 20, 2016