I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Our first Julia Donaldson book that we read to J was The Gruffalo illustrated by Alex Scheffler it still remains a firm favourite for bedtime and any time.
The Gruffalo is the tale of a little mouse who goes for a walk in the Deep Dark Woods where it meets a variety of animals who want to eat the little mouse, but the mouse has an idea the Gruffalo…
With wonderful Rhymes and Rhythm written by Julia Donaldson and amazing drawings by Alex Scheffler it’s got to be on your toddler, preschooler and older childs book shelves (although ours is mostly in the book box of frequently read books).
All this month I will be sharing lots of Julia Donaldson books as this months Virtual Book Club for Kids spotlight author is Julia Donaldson.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Seeing Elsa and Anna at Walt Disney World - May 27, 2016
- End of School Year Party - May 27, 2016
- Microwave Salt Dough Rainbow Fish - May 26, 2016
- Keep Reading this Summer with Storybook Summer - May 25, 2016
- 100 Fun and Easy Learning Games for Kids – Supporting Learning at Home - May 24, 2016