I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
On March 1st it is St David’s Day – St David is the Patron Saint of Wales and for me the celebration of St David’s Day also means the start of Spring.
Next week I have a few St David’s Day themed activities coming up but here’s a sneaky peek of part of a project in the drying phase (Check out our homemade painting and drying device – homemade playdough left to dry out with holes poked in so straws and other sticks can dry in it).
I’m really excited to join an AMAZING bunch of bloggers as one of the new co-hosts of the kids co-op (you may have seen the badge with a grab code on the sidebar pop up this week). I love collaborating and joining in with a group like this has been a dream – each week a new linky will go up for you to share your play ideas from this week – whether a toddler play or teen we would love to see them all.
|Imprints from Tricia||No Time For Flash Cards
Mum of Twins a Toddler and a Teenager
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Back to School Essentials for Mums - August 18, 2016
- Tie Dye T-shirts to make with kids - August 18, 2016
- Felixstowe with Kids – Oh we do like to be beside the Sea Side - August 9, 2016
- Designed for the beach - August 8, 2016
- School Days – School Uniform that Lasts - August 1, 2016