I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Simple Snowman Treat Jar to Make with your Kids
Christmas time for us is one of indulgence – yes we have sweets and treats and the kids have more than they would the rest of the year. From my own childhood I remember creating a treat jar to contain my sweets for Christmas and this is an easy version to make with children as young as toddlers.
Pop on over to iVillage to find out how to make this Snowman Treat Jar as part of their 30 days of DIY Christmas
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- DIY Walt Disney World T-Shirts for the Family - May 5, 2016
- Cooking with Toddlers Recipes that you can REALLY Cook Together - May 3, 2016
- How Many? Questions for Dinosaur Maths - May 2, 2016
- 50 Ideas for a Natural Childhood - April 29, 2016
- Equipment for Getting Active as a Family - April 29, 2016