I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
With July 4th around the corner you may want to get your little ones making some patriotic flag crafts this week to share on the day and get in the right frame of mind.
Here’s 4 simple Flag crafts for you to do with them.
Get out the Lego, Sort and build to create your own Flag like Stella 123 has done.
Combine Safety Pins and beads to make a beaded pin flag with these instructions from Rock-a-Bye Parents.
Make a Flag Tutu – these are so simple to make and older kids will love to fashion their own designs there’s simple instructions over on I Heart Arts and Crafts.
Hand prints art are so fun for kids of all ages and this 4th July Hand Print Flag Craft from B-Inspired Mama looks great to make together.
Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Tots – it’s great to see so many people enjoying themselves and linking up.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Back to School Essentials for Mums - August 18, 2016
- Tie Dye T-shirts to make with kids - August 18, 2016
- Felixstowe with Kids – Oh we do like to be beside the Sea Side - August 9, 2016
- Designed for the beach - August 8, 2016
- School Days – School Uniform that Lasts - August 1, 2016