I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
I absolutely love this story and the rhythm and rhyme to the words used – I’ve recently discovered a video of Julia Donaldson singing it (our home copy doesn’t have a CD with it) and T and I will sit and watch and listen to it during quiet time.
With a hermit crab, a anemone and a bristle worm I must say that it’s my favourite of Julia Donaldson’s books as I love the marine connection, it also great to teach kids about living together and symbiotic relationships!
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Keep Reading this Summer with Storybook Summer - May 25, 2016
- 100 Fun and Easy Learning Games for Kids – Supporting Learning at Home - May 24, 2016
- D.I.Y Nature Study Kit for Kids - May 17, 2016
- Spring and Summer Family Picnic Time Competition - May 16, 2016
- Double Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf - May 16, 2016