I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
I absolutely love this story and the rhythm and rhyme to the words used – I’ve recently discovered a video of Julia Donaldson singing it (our home copy doesn’t have a CD with it) and T and I will sit and watch and listen to it during quiet time.
With a hermit crab, a anemone and a bristle worm I must say that it’s my favourite of Julia Donaldson’s books as I love the marine connection, it also great to teach kids about living together and symbiotic relationships!
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Cooking with Toddlers Recipes that you can REALLY Cook Together - May 3, 2016
- How Many? Questions for Dinosaur Maths - May 2, 2016
- 50 Ideas for a Natural Childhood - April 29, 2016
- Equipment for Getting Active as a Family - April 29, 2016
- 10+ Healthy Picnic Recipes for Families - April 22, 2016