I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
I absolutely love this story and the rhythm and rhyme to the words used – I’ve recently discovered a video of Julia Donaldson singing it (our home copy doesn’t have a CD with it) and T and I will sit and watch and listen to it during quiet time.
With a hermit crab, a anemone and a bristle worm I must say that it’s my favourite of Julia Donaldson’s books as I love the marine connection, it also great to teach kids about living together and symbiotic relationships!
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Pinkalicious Sand Tray for Pre-Writing Practice - July 1, 2016
- Over in the Forest Themed Clip Cards - June 29, 2016
- Your one-stop shop guide to kicking the debt habit - June 29, 2016
- Beach Essentials for Families - June 28, 2016
- Dinosaur Woods A conservation lessons for kids - June 20, 2016