I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
I absolutely love this story and the rhythm and rhyme to the words used – I’ve recently discovered a video of Julia Donaldson singing it (our home copy doesn’t have a CD with it) and T and I will sit and watch and listen to it during quiet time.
With a hermit crab, a anemone and a bristle worm I must say that it’s my favourite of Julia Donaldson’s books as I love the marine connection, it also great to teach kids about living together and symbiotic relationships!
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Fall and Leaves – Books for Preschoolers - September 14, 2016
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016