I absolutely love this story and the rhythm and rhyme to the words used – I’ve recently discovered a video of Julia Donaldson singing it (our home copy doesn’t have a CD with it) and T and I will sit and watch and listen to it during quiet time.
With a hermit crab, a anemone and a bristle worm I must say that it’s my favourite of Julia Donaldson’s books as I love the marine connection, it also great to teach kids about living together and symbiotic relationships!
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Digital Journalling with Kids - August 27, 2015
- Superhero Pattern Stones - August 20, 2015
- Chicka Chicka 123 – Multiplication Trees - August 13, 2015
- Why to read to your child when they can read to you? - August 10, 2015
- Virtual Book Club for Kids – 2015 – 2016 - August 7, 2015