I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Sometimes it’s the simplest ideas that kids love doing the most and making a Paper Chain to decorate our room is fast becoming a favourite with J we first did it for Halloween last year and have done it for every celebration this year matching the colours to the celebration. To decorate for Christmas we’ve decided to delve into my scrapbook paper collection to make the Paper Chains this time.
What you need to make a Scrapbook Paper Chain
Scrapbook Papers on Christmas or Winter Theme – if you don’t have any then do a search for “free Printable Christmas Scrapbook Paper”
Stapler or Sticky Tape
How you make a Scrapbook Paper Chain
This is something that we do quite often and instead of heavily supervising the paper chain making – I set up an creation station and let J get on with it.
Set with strips of Scrapbook paper that I had cut up for him, some sticky tape he got to work creating the paper chain.
With our paper chain complete we then hung it up at our window to make it look even more festive.
We’re cohosting the Counting Down to Christmas and it’s week 7 – where we’re making Room Decorations. If you have any posts about decorations you have made for your rooms (come link up tree decorations in this post) then please link below.
We’re cohosting with
Please pop by and check out their posts this week.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016