Welcome back to Tuesday Tots and this week I’m featuring ways to play, create and explore with light that were linked up at last weeks Tuesday Tots. As the nights draw in and it becomes dark at 4pm we start to bring more and more light inside so these are great ways to set you off before the advent candles are light and the lights go on the tree.
First off exploring different coloured glow sticks with Dotty Mum of One.
Over on Trail and Error Mama as one of the Halloween fun activities they used glow water playing with the light that it created.
I’m featuring two different ways to create glass lanterns this week the first from Buggy and Buddy is using paints and next from Red Ted Art with an alternative method.
Last off is a glow in the dark bath from Mama Papa Bubba – this looks a lot of fun.
Thank you for linking to Tuesday Tots if you have been featured please grab our Featured at Tuesday Tots badge from the sidebar.
This weeks Tuesday Tots is co-hosted by
To find out about Tuesday Tots and the rules please see our Tuesday Tots page above.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Learning for Tomorrow – First Day of School - August 31, 2015
- Digital Journalling with Kids - August 27, 2015
- Superhero Pattern Stones - August 20, 2015
- Chicka Chicka 123 – Multiplication Trees - August 13, 2015
- Why to read to your child when they can read to you? - August 10, 2015