This week I’m going to share 3 fun ideas to get out and about with you toddlers. Here’s our outdoor play for toddlers ideas
If you are still covered in snow then how about taking some inspiration from Life with Moore Babies and creating snow castles with your toddlers.
Two of Everything has a fabulous post about MUD – now in the UK this is our late winter standard it rains, it gets muddy and we play in the mud.
At the start of the year we set in place 15 minutes outside every single day and we’ve kept it up (although most days it’s more) it looks like we’re not the only one and Two of everything have a wonderful tradition that they have started at the same time as us with a weekly wellie walk.
If you have been featured this week on Tuesday Tots then please feel free to grab our featured at Tuesday Tots badge below and display on your blog.
The featured posts each week are pinned to Tuesday Tots Pinterest Board so remember to follow and you can get a heads up on what will be featured this week.
This weeks Tuesday Tots is co-hosted by
Please pop over to those blogs and see who they are featuring this week. To find out about Tuesday Tots and the rules please see our Tuesday Tots page for more information.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- All Holiday Resorts are not Equal – Reunion Resort Orlando - October 9, 2015
- Fish Curry by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - October 8, 2015
- Skip counting spider webs - October 8, 2015
- DIY Sensory Letters – Cursive Alphabet - October 7, 2015
- Build your own lunch – alternative to sandwich lunch box idea - October 7, 2015