I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
This week I’m going to share 3 fun ideas to get out and about with you toddlers. Here’s our outdoor play for toddlers ideas
If you are still covered in snow then how about taking some inspiration from Life with Moore Babies and creating snow castles with your toddlers.
Two of Everything has a fabulous post about MUD – now in the UK this is our late winter standard it rains, it gets muddy and we play in the mud.
At the start of the year we set in place 15 minutes outside every single day and we’ve kept it up (although most days it’s more) it looks like we’re not the only one and Two of everything have a wonderful tradition that they have started at the same time as us with a weekly wellie walk.
If you have been featured this week on Tuesday Tots then please feel free to grab our featured at Tuesday Tots badge below and display on your blog.
The featured posts each week are pinned to Tuesday Tots Pinterest Board so remember to follow and you can get a heads up on what will be featured this week.
This weeks Tuesday Tots is co-hosted by
Please pop over to those blogs and see who they are featuring this week. To find out about Tuesday Tots and the rules please see our Tuesday Tots page for more information.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Fall and Leaves – Books for Preschoolers - September 14, 2016
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016