I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
It’s that time of the week again and some amazing ideas were linked up last week. Featuring just one this week as due to Technical issues on the server I couldn’t write this until this morning (eekkkkk must not leave things till the last minute).
So my featured post is Light Painting from Lessons Learnt Journal – this bring back so many childhood memories of Bonfire Nights that I can’t wait for J and T to be old enough to use them and we can capture similar on film (well memory card at least).
Thank you everyone for linking up and we really look forward to seeing your play ideas again this week. For anyone from toddler to teens we would love for you to link up to the Kid’s Co-op – started by Lasso the Moon and Nurture Store it’s now a collection of amazing bloggers who can be found on the facebook blog roll.
Now for the linky come along and play pop b and see what others have been playing this week and leave a comment if you would like (we all love comments)
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016