It’s that time of the week again and some amazing ideas were linked up last week. Featuring just one this week as due to Technical issues on the server I couldn’t write this until this morning (eekkkkk must not leave things till the last minute).
So my featured post is Light Painting from Lessons Learnt Journal – this bring back so many childhood memories of Bonfire Nights that I can’t wait for J and T to be old enough to use them and we can capture similar on film (well memory card at least).
Thank you everyone for linking up and we really look forward to seeing your play ideas again this week. For anyone from toddler to teens we would love for you to link up to the Kid’s Co-op – started by Lasso the Moon and Nurture Store it’s now a collection of amazing bloggers who can be found on the facebook blog roll.
Now for the linky come along and play pop b and see what others have been playing this week and leave a comment if you would like (we all love comments)
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Summer Evenings – Family Fun Ideas with Young Kids - May 22, 2015
- Be Street Smart with Solar – #BritainsBrightestStreet - May 21, 2015
- Letter Recognition Flowers - May 20, 2015
- 10 Nursery Rhymes to sing with Babies and Toddlers - May 19, 2015
- Easy Bruschetta recipe to make with Kids - May 19, 2015