I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
We received this book to review back in the autumn and it has since been added to our regular reading books box in the lounge and comes out at bedtime often. With Jack, a mechanic that works on mega machines, who has special powers that turn the machines he works on it extra special this was a racing car but with his magic it becomes a rocket racing car.
Combining 2 of J’s favourite things – cars and space it’s perfect for him. The aliens that Jack meets in space are wonderfully detailed in their illustrations. A fun book for car and space made preschoolers.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016