I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
We received this book to review back in the autumn and it has since been added to our regular reading books box in the lounge and comes out at bedtime often. With Jack, a mechanic that works on mega machines, who has special powers that turn the machines he works on it extra special this was a racing car but with his magic it becomes a rocket racing car.
Combining 2 of J’s favourite things – cars and space it’s perfect for him. The aliens that Jack meets in space are wonderfully detailed in their illustrations. A fun book for car and space made preschoolers.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Thumbprint Addition Activity - February 10, 2016
- Fruit Scones Recipe – Cooking with Kids - February 9, 2016
- What to pack for a family ski trip! - February 5, 2016
- Needle Felted Hearts - February 4, 2016
- Afterschooling – supporting your child’s teachers at home - February 3, 2016