We received this book to review back in the autumn and it has since been added to our regular reading books box in the lounge and comes out at bedtime often. With Jack, a mechanic that works on mega machines, who has special powers that turn the machines he works on it extra special this was a racing car but with his magic it becomes a rocket racing car.
Combining 2 of J’s favourite things – cars and space it’s perfect for him. The aliens that Jack meets in space are wonderfully detailed in their illustrations. A fun book for car and space made preschoolers.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Pattern Making Gingerbread Friends Garland - December 1, 2015
- The Perfect Gifts for Star Wars Fans - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday Ebook Sale - November 27, 2015
- Christmas Scented Salt Dough Recipe and Star Garland - November 25, 2015
- Creative Christmas Family Fun - November 23, 2015