We received this book to review back in the autumn and it has since been added to our regular reading books box in the lounge and comes out at bedtime often. With Jack, a mechanic that works on mega machines, who has special powers that turn the machines he works on it extra special this was a racing car but with his magic it becomes a rocket racing car.
Combining 2 of J’s favourite things – cars and space it’s perfect for him. The aliens that Jack meets in space are wonderfully detailed in their illustrations. A fun book for car and space made preschoolers.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Squashed Tomato Pasta Sauce - May 26, 2015
- Virtual Book Club for Kids – Summer Camp 2015 - May 25, 2015
- Summer Evenings – Family Fun Ideas with Young Kids - May 22, 2015
- Be Street Smart with Solar – #BritainsBrightestStreet - May 21, 2015
- Letter Recognition Flowers - May 20, 2015