I am so excited to be announcing that next week Angelique from Angeliquefelix.com: The Magic of Play and I will be hosting a new link Party Made with Love.
Although a lot of our time is spent creating with our children and facilitating them making and playing from some recent posts on the blogs that I read it became obvious that we are making and creating things as well, whether it’s for our children, home, garden, in the kitchen, for ourselves or for others. So from a small idea that it would be great to share these ideas in one place Made with Love Linky has been formed.
On Tuesday the link party will go up on Angelique’s and my blogs as we each showcase something that we have “Made with Love” and we would love you to join in no matter how small or large with an old or new post. So whether you are a Mum, Dad, Grandparent, Teacher or Friend come and link up your make to “Made with Love“.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Summer Crafts for Busy Mums - May 27, 2015
- Squashed Tomato Pasta Sauce - May 26, 2015
- Virtual Book Club for Kids – Summer Camp 2015 - May 25, 2015
- Summer Evenings – Family Fun Ideas with Young Kids - May 22, 2015
- Be Street Smart with Solar – #BritainsBrightestStreet - May 21, 2015