I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
I am so excited to be announcing that next week Angelique from Angeliquefelix.com: The Magic of Play and I will be hosting a new link Party Made with Love.
Although a lot of our time is spent creating with our children and facilitating them making and playing from some recent posts on the blogs that I read it became obvious that we are making and creating things as well, whether it’s for our children, home, garden, in the kitchen, for ourselves or for others. So from a small idea that it would be great to share these ideas in one place Made with Love Linky has been formed.
On Tuesday the link party will go up on Angelique’s and my blogs as we each showcase something that we have “Made with Love” and we would love you to join in no matter how small or large with an old or new post. So whether you are a Mum, Dad, Grandparent, Teacher or Friend come and link up your make to “Made with Love“.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Seeing Elsa and Anna at Walt Disney World - May 27, 2016
- End of School Year Party - May 27, 2016
- Microwave Salt Dough Rainbow Fish - May 26, 2016
- Keep Reading this Summer with Storybook Summer - May 25, 2016
- 100 Fun and Easy Learning Games for Kids – Supporting Learning at Home - May 24, 2016