With half term around the corner, what will you be doing if it starts to rain? Sure we have 100’s of ideas for a rainy day here on Rainy Day Mum, but sometimes you just want to sit and relax with the kids. We have the perfect solution for you and it’s doubled up so you can share it with friends or family.
Sing a musical comedy from the makers of Despicable Me and The Secret Life of Pets starring Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Seth MacFarlane, Scarlett Johansson, John C. Reilly, Taron Egerton and Tori Kelly is a great choice to enjoy together as a family. With fun songs, laughs a minute it’s going to be something that you will want to watch time and time again.
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment is launching a SING combo-pack today! A combo-pack benefits purchasers financially as one payment provides all formats of the film. This means you will receive the Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital version of the film in one purchase. No longer will you have to watch a film in one location, on one format; Blu-rays™ are best to watch at home as they feature 6 x the picture resolution of a DVD; DVDs give you the convenience of playing the film in more places; at home, in the car, on your laptop, and more, and Digital allows you to download the film onto your device, whatever that is, and watch the film anytime, anywhere!
Sing Combo-pack Competition
So even if you are planning a trip away then we can help as we have up for grabs a fantastic prize that’s DOUBLED. So you get 2 of everything because that’s what a combo pack is all about.
It’s easy to enter just leave a comment at the bottom with your favour Rainy Day activity apart from movie watching and then check out the other options to win to increase your chances.
The prizes for this competition include:
- 2 Sing Combi-pack copies of the film
- 2 SING soundtracks
- Gunther Plush
- 2 SING keyrings (not shown above)
- 2 SING pencil tops of each character (not shown above)
- 2 John Lewis Kids Microphone
- 2 Bundles of Paint your own maracas – Image below
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Only open to UK residents
- Competition will run until midnight on 29th May 2017
- Winner will be drawn at random from the entries and notified by email
SING is out on Digital Download, Blu-ray™ and DVD from 22nd May, courtesy of Universal Pictures (UK).
This competition is sponsored by Universal Pictures (UK)
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- The Virtual Book Club for Kids - August 22, 2017
- Simple Wind Chime Craft for Toddlers to Make out of Recycled Materials - August 18, 2017
- School Shoes for Active Kids - August 17, 2017