If you would like to join in with the challenge then pop on over to Hands on as we grow or The Imagination Tree and sign up for the e-mails to get the daily missions straight to your inbox – you can start any time and its great fun to spend 15 minutes each day playing hands on with your kids.
So on to today’s mission – because of the weather in the UK we’ve been having lots of water play – just a step outside of the door we get soaked. However, today Rainy Day Dad and I extended the children’s bath time and we just enjoyed splashing them in the bath. We let the tap run longer than normal and whilst they were in the bath as well both loved going and playing in the flowing water. They had sponges, jugs and a few toys in the bath but not much else most of the fun was splashing and see who could get Daddy the most wet.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Summer Evenings – Family Fun Ideas with Young Kids - May 22, 2015
- Be Street Smart with Solar – #BritainsBrightestStreet - May 21, 2015
- Letter Recognition Flowers - May 20, 2015
- 10 Nursery Rhymes to sing with Babies and Toddlers - May 19, 2015
- Easy Bruschetta recipe to make with Kids - May 19, 2015