J loves stickers we get a magazine once a week and before he colours, or reads anything we have to go through and stick all the stickers on the pages. So this was great for us to do when I can’t move far.
Nana had brought us some foam stickers recently and one of the packs went along with our farm themed books so together we set about making a farm picture with the stickers.
As we stuck the animals on the picture J and I sung “Old MacDonald had a farm” and made all the animal noises. T helped by holding the animals and showing us them as well as asking “What’s that” over and over again apart from for the Goat – OAT and Donkey DONDEY which she recognised.
The stickers were great J had to work on his fine motor skills peeling off the sticker backs and it was so much fun that he came up with a game – which you will have to wait for tomorrow for the game he made up.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Toasted Oats, Mango, Blueberries and Yoghurt – Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food! - October 2, 2015
- Why a villa is a smart choice for an Orlando Vacation - October 2, 2015
- Pumpkin Seed Place Value – Subtraction Math Facts - October 1, 2015
- Crockpot Apple and Cinnamon Rice Pudding - September 29, 2015
- Slimey Limey Lemonade – Halloween Recipe - September 28, 2015