I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
J loves stickers we get a magazine once a week and before he colours, or reads anything we have to go through and stick all the stickers on the pages. So this was great for us to do when I can’t move far.
Nana had brought us some foam stickers recently and one of the packs went along with our farm themed books so together we set about making a farm picture with the stickers.
As we stuck the animals on the picture J and I sung “Old MacDonald had a farm” and made all the animal noises. T helped by holding the animals and showing us them as well as asking “What’s that” over and over again apart from for the Goat – OAT and Donkey DONDEY which she recognised.
The stickers were great J had to work on his fine motor skills peeling off the sticker backs and it was so much fun that he came up with a game – which you will have to wait for tomorrow for the game he made up.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Thumbprint Addition Activity - February 10, 2016
- Fruit Scones Recipe – Cooking with Kids - February 9, 2016
- What to pack for a family ski trip! - February 5, 2016
- Needle Felted Hearts - February 4, 2016
- Afterschooling – supporting your child’s teachers at home - February 3, 2016