I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
This is a simple Christmas Crafts for kids to do this festive Season. I set up the area like above for both J and T. The felt trees were easy to make – a sheet of felt which I then used my tree cookie cutter to draw around and cut out. In the bowl is a selection of buttons, pom poms, glitter glue, gems and some dotty stickers.
I pretty much left them to themselves to create just providing more stuff when asked and cutting more trees when needed.
The trees above are T’s – I’ve got more green felt on order and will be cutting out trees embroidering the kids names and then stiching them together – but J and T loved this activity so much they used all my green felt!.
And if you have an tree decoration posts new or old we would love you to come and link up below and join us please leave a link back to the site where you joined the linky from.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016