This is a simple Christmas Crafts for kids to do this festive Season. I set up the area like above for both J and T. The felt trees were easy to make – a sheet of felt which I then used my tree cookie cutter to draw around and cut out. In the bowl is a selection of buttons, pom poms, glitter glue, gems and some dotty stickers.
I pretty much left them to themselves to create just providing more stuff when asked and cutting more trees when needed.
The trees above are T’s – I’ve got more green felt on order and will be cutting out trees embroidering the kids names and then stiching them together – but J and T loved this activity so much they used all my green felt!.
And if you have an tree decoration posts new or old we would love you to come and link up below and join us please leave a link back to the site where you joined the linky from.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Pattern Making Gingerbread Friends Garland - December 1, 2015
- The Perfect Gifts for Star Wars Fans - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday Ebook Sale - November 27, 2015
- Christmas Scented Salt Dough Recipe and Star Garland - November 25, 2015
- Creative Christmas Family Fun - November 23, 2015