In week two of Counting down to Christmas, we’re sharing with you easy Christmas Crafts for preschoolers and toddlers to make Christmas Cards to send to Family and Friends. Check out last weeks Advent Ideas and Activities for week 1 and next week we will be sharing another Christmas Craft for Preschoolers and Toddlers – Tree Ornaments for you to create together with your kids.
What you need for – Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers and Toddlers making Cards
Green Card and Paper
Creation Station Christmas Cards
With T (20 months) I helped by gluing the sticks and trees for her as the glue is quite difficult to get out of the tube but she set about using the glitter glue, buttons and jewels herself. The top row of cards are T’s creations and the bottom row are J’s.
We would love for you to come and link up and show case your christmas cards.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- It’s OK not to enjoy pregnancy - April 23, 2015
- Why a Royal Caribbean Cruise on Anthem of the Seas is perfect for your family - April 22, 2015
- Skip Counting Battlements - April 22, 2015
- Virtual Book Club for Kids – Summer Camp 2015 - April 21, 2015
- Bubble Mix – just like your Mom made - April 20, 2015