In week two of Counting down to Christmas, we’re sharing with you easy Christmas Crafts for preschoolers and toddlers to make Christmas Cards to send to Family and Friends. Check out last weeks Advent Ideas and Activities for week 1 and next week we will be sharing another Christmas Craft for Preschoolers and Toddlers – Tree Ornaments for you to create together with your kids.
What you need for – Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers and Toddlers making Cards
Green Card and Paper
Creation Station Christmas Cards
With T (20 months) I helped by gluing the sticks and trees for her as the glue is quite difficult to get out of the tube but she set about using the glitter glue, buttons and jewels herself. The top row of cards are T’s creations and the bottom row are J’s.
We would love for you to come and link up and show case your christmas cards.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- How to cook Spaghetti Squash - October 18, 2016
- Name Webs and FREE Spider Maths Lesson Plan - October 17, 2016
- Twig Crafts for Christmas - October 13, 2016
- Easy Individual Chicken Pot Pie Recipe for Moms - October 11, 2016
- Farm Animal Beginning Sounds Activity and Bingo Game - October 10, 2016