I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
It’s the first day of Autumn and what better way to celebrate than with back to basics L is for leaves. As the leaves begin to fall there are so many fun things that you can do with them – check back in the week for my roundup of ways to play with leaves.
Play in the leaves
Run through the leaves, rake them up into piles, jump in the piles of leaves, throw them into the air and rain them down on you. Have fun with the leaves out in the garden, park and woods. This lovely post from The Imagination Tree is full of wonderful ideas on playing in leaves as well as celebrating Autumn.
Craft with leaves
Add them to pictures to create textures, make them into leaf crowns like the one above from Red Ted Art.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016