I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Welcome back to the letter I in back to basics and this week it’s I is for Ice. Ice is so easy to make and your children can have loads of fun with it.
Sensory Pudding Play
Messy play may not be for everyone but doing it in the garden on a summer’s day will let the children cool down when you have to clean them off with the hose plus adding ice to the mix makes for some great cooling down fun.
Freezing objects in ice to melt and discover
This is a fun activity from The Imagination Tree using things around your home to discover objects in frozen blocks.
Painting with coloured ice cubes
Some great artistic fun painting with coloured ice cubes – you can create them with food colouring or like The Chocolate Muffin Tree with Poster/Tempura Paints.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Back to School Essentials for Mums - August 18, 2016
- Tie Dye T-shirts to make with kids - August 18, 2016
- Felixstowe with Kids – Oh we do like to be beside the Sea Side - August 9, 2016
- Designed for the beach - August 8, 2016
- School Days – School Uniform that Lasts - August 1, 2016