Arts and Crafts Box for Kids
For a few of the activities you will need some equipment here is an ongoing list of arts and crafts materials that are useful and needed for some of the activities found on the blog.
- Paper – sugar paper, plain white paper, wallpaper liner rolls, coloured paper
- Card – different thicknesses including cardboard from old cardboard boxes
- Paint – poster paints are ideal either in tubs or squeeze bottles
- Crayons – chubby crayons for smaller hands
- Pencils – coloured, writing, again chubby pencils can be brought for toddlers and pre-school children
- Sponges – you can buy sets of sponges pre cut or buy some sponges and cut them into your own shapes
- Paint brushes – a selection of different sizes for young children thicker brushes are ideal
- Old yoghurt pots for mixing
- Glue sticks
- PVA glue
- Old containers to put paint in
- A messy Mat
- Old clothes or apron for messy work
The following two tabs change content below.
Cerys is a marine biologist, environmental educator, high school teacher and mum. Realising that life doesn't have to be put on hold and you don't just have to survive whilst the kids are young she shares ideas to inspire you to LIVE with the kids, with activities to do together, recipes to cook and enjoy and family travel to make memories to last a lifetime.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Back to School Essentials for Mums - August 18, 2016
- Tie Dye T-shirts to make with kids - August 18, 2016
- Felixstowe with Kids – Oh we do like to be beside the Sea Side - August 9, 2016
- Designed for the beach - August 8, 2016
- School Days – School Uniform that Lasts - August 1, 2016