Arts and Crafts Box for Kids
For a few of the activities you will need some equipment here is an ongoing list of arts and crafts materials that are useful and needed for some of the activities found on the blog.
- Paper – sugar paper, plain white paper, wallpaper liner rolls, coloured paper
- Card – different thicknesses including cardboard from old cardboard boxes
- Paint – poster paints are ideal either in tubs or squeeze bottles
- Crayons – chubby crayons for smaller hands
- Pencils – coloured, writing, again chubby pencils can be brought for toddlers and pre-school children
- Sponges – you can buy sets of sponges pre cut or buy some sponges and cut them into your own shapes
- Paint brushes – a selection of different sizes for young children thicker brushes are ideal
- Old yoghurt pots for mixing
- Glue sticks
- PVA glue
- Old containers to put paint in
- A messy Mat
- Old clothes or apron for messy work
The following two tabs change content below.
Cerys is the founder of Rainy Day Mum, a former Marine Biologist and Teacher she is now a stay at home mum to J and T. She can be found elbows deep in paint, glue, mud and sand at various times of the year and also behind the screen working on Rainy Day Mum and editing post for The Playroom on BonBon Break.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- It’s OK not to enjoy pregnancy - April 23, 2015
- Why a Royal Caribbean Cruise on Anthem of the Seas is perfect for your family - April 22, 2015
- Skip Counting Battlements - April 22, 2015
- Virtual Book Club for Kids – Summer Camp 2015 - April 21, 2015
- Bubble Mix – just like your Mom made - April 20, 2015