Welcome back to Tuesday Tots and this week we’re having some Apple Fun with our featured posts. With the mornings feeling very Autumnal as we make our way to preschool for J and our apple tree bearing fruit these posts seemed the perfect ones to feature this week.
From Train Up a Child – lots of different activities involving Apples as part of Tot School A is for Apple.
Reading Confetti shares a fun craft to go with the book The Biggest Apple Ever.
There was an Apple Themed Play Date on Play Eat Grow.
Something 2 Offer shared 10 apple activities with us this week.
If you have been featured please feel free to grab the “Featured at Tuesday Tots” badge from the side bar. Now for some sad news Ness over at One Perfect Day will be cohosting her last Tuesday Tots with us for a while. But watch out as next week we will have some exciting news to share as well.
Now for this week linky as normal is for any post about under 5?s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. Growing a Jeweled Rose and One Perfect Day are co-hosting and we would love for you to link up 1 or many posts this week.
Here are a few guidelines
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Fish Curry by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - October 8, 2015
- Skip counting spider webs - October 8, 2015
- DIY Sensory Letters – Cursive Alphabet - October 7, 2015
- Build your own lunch – alternative to sandwich lunch box idea - October 7, 2015
- Toasted Oats, Mango, Blueberries and Yoghurt – Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food! - October 2, 2015