I love having a preschooler at home – T turned 3 in March and she won’t start preschool until September so we are doing some fun preschool play and learning at home with her.
Last week these fantastic ideas were linked up to Tuesday Tots that we’ve been trying this week at home.
Explore emotions with your preschool and help with pre-writing using a chalk board.
Make your own sidewalk chalk paint and get squeezing to create pavement rainbows – see Tiny Tots Adventures for the recipe.
Help your child develop their pre-writing skills with a rainbow salt tray – I love the effects on the light table, but don’t worry if you haven’t got one Where Imagination Grows shows how effective it is without the light table as well.
Playing with play dough is a preschool stapple and this Invitation to Create Play Dough Fish from Fantastic Fun and Learning is perfect for this time of the year.
Work on maths skills with our fun Frog Maths Game.
Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Tots – join over 100 others linking up each week with activities, play, learning and crafts for kids of all ages.
Tuesday Tots is cohosted by myself, Learn with Play at Home and One Perfect Day – pop on over and see what they are featuring this week.
Read this next
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Fish Curry by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - October 8, 2015
- Skip counting spider webs - October 8, 2015
- DIY Sensory Letters – Cursive Alphabet - October 7, 2015
- Build your own lunch – alternative to sandwich lunch box idea - October 7, 2015
- Toasted Oats, Mango, Blueberries and Yoghurt – Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food! - October 2, 2015